Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Return.

Sorry I haven't posted in like...oh yeah two months? But I've been busy and really just didn't feel like talking about myself all the time. Today is national no shoes day in dedication for the children in third world countries and I have to say that I'm loving the feel of free feet. It's weird because to a lot of people it's just something fun to do at school...it kinda bugs me. Anyways, I'll get back to my outfit. These pants were an amazing find that I found while thrifting with my best friend for only 13 bucks. I also got a new pair of shoes that I'll post an outfit with soon. Blogs and bands I'm loving right now? Fated to be Hated (ftbh.blogspot.com) and Yellow Ostrich are freaking great. Next time I post I'll leave a link to my hypemachine profile which has all my favorite music on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment