Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Chaos is a friend of mine.

oh...hi there. This is slightly embarrassing. Disappearing for ages was not planned but hey: shit happens. My philosophy as of recent. Anyways, I am changing my blog around a bit. Anyone who has managed to see this or keep reading (Thumbs up! You're awesome! I still suck!) knows that my preferred style/taste doesn't really have a specific category. It's not that it's hard to take a picture of myself (set up tripod, timer, click) it's just hard to find time to. I usually take 20-30 pictures of myself and out of those I pick five to edit and out of those usually only one looks good. It is a tedious process. Being a tortured sixteen year old and a full time blogger is tough work (wipes sweat off brow) so I'm just going to make things around here a little more random. Not so many personal style things but just style in general. Anyways, I'm going to leave you with some of the things that have been inspiring me lately....especially that refridgerator.











(Lace, Infinity Tattoo, Unknown Fridge, George, Zooey, Enid, Unknown MGMT, Drew)

Bob Dylan is a friend of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment