Sunday, September 11, 2011

I like your ascot.

   
I keep it weird. This weekend was tweety bird (apparently this word means "fun"?? Can anyone confirm or deny this?) My two friends and I went to the thrift shop and then mobbed down Franklin Street to the record store and the expensive-vintage-store-that-you-only-go-in-to-look-cool-and-stare-at-the-hippie-who-works-there place. I picked up a sweet air-stewardess bag for three dollars that I'm not sure if I want to sell or keep right now...I'll post pictures sometime soon (stepped on my camera. It is now broken. Yes. I know. I am stupid. Love me.) of it and you can help me decide what to do with it. When I showed my dad he said ".....its covered in seagulls....and....rust?" ahhhh how naive he is. Does he not know that this is considered amazing art that can be resold for mucho dinero?? "Ellen.......its rusty." Hm. Guess not.

1 comment:

  1. Where hip hop meets self improvement

    Check us out at www.BiggaFiggaMedia.blogspot.com

    For a free ebook send an email to BiggaFiggaMedia@gmail.com with the name of your blog.

    ReplyDelete